CureSearch’s basic and translational research programs offer the greatest potential for scientists to design treatments and improve outcomes for children with difficult-to-treat cancers.
- The Acceleration Initiative is a $10 million portfolio that addresses the most challenging barriers facing the field of children's cancer research.
- Our Young Investigator Program provides support for young researchers and scientists conducting childhood cancer research in transformational science aimed at delivering the next generation of treatments.
- For more than a decade, CureSearch has funded clinical trial research to ensure treatment for over 50,000 children with cancer.
- CureSearch develops and distributes educational resources online and in print for patients and families with up-to-date, scientifically reviewed information that addresses all aspects of pediatric cancer and its treatment.
- Additionally, in 2015 CureSearch launched the CancerCare Mobile App, an innovative mobile application for Android and iPhones that will provide free, comprehensive cancer management for parents and caregivers to share information about their child’s treatment. This will make it possible (and easy) for multiple caregivers to trade notes, symptoms, and resources about their child.
At CureSearch, we are fighting for the future every child deserves and every parent dreams their child will have. Accelerate the search. End childhood cancer. Join CureSearch today. Please contact us at 800-458-6223 or online at www.CureSearch.org to learn more.