|Franklin Templeton Shootout 5K|
presented by Greg Norman Estates
|Learn More »|
Height: 6 ft, 2 in|
Weight: 180 lbs
Turned Pro: 1999
Birthplace: Lubbock, Texas
- Turned pro during his senior year of high school when he was 17
- He and his wife, Jaclyn, were married at age 20, and they have four children
- Jaclyn caddied for him on the mini-tours for two years…He became a member of the PGA TOUR at the age of 22
- His father-in-law caddied for him his first three years on the TOUR.
|PGA TOUR Victories|
|(4) 2011 RBC Canadian Open. 2009 Quail Hollow Championship. 2008 PODS Championship. 2005 John Deere Classic. |
|(1) 2012 Franklin Templeton Shootout [with Kenny Perry].|
|2016 PGA TOUR Money & Position |
- Advanced to the FedExCup Playoffs for the eighth time in his career, making it to the TOUR Championship for the second time (first since 2009), in the No. 25 position in the FedExCup standings. Was the only player to advance to the TOUR Championship from those who entered the FedExCup Playoffs ranked No. 101–125 in the FedExCup standings. Finished T17 at East Lake to end his season No. 27 in the FedExCup standings. Recorded seven top-25 finishes from 27 starts, led by a runner-up finish at The Barclays
- Following WDs in his last two starts at the Golf Club of Houston (2014 and 2013), returned to the Shell Houston Open to post his first top-10 in six starts (T10). Marked his first top-10 of the season and first since the 2015 Deutsche Bank Championship (T4)
- Began The Barclays outside the top 100 in the FedExCup standings (No. 108) and kept his FedExCup Playoffs season alive with a final-round 5-under 66 to finish T2 and jump to No. 15 in the FedExCup Standings (eventually finished No. 27).
Click here to return to The Franklin Templeton Shootout Player Index.